Jet, the most compact Silver Cross stroller, just got an upgrade! If you’re not familiar, it’s small, light and agile and makes getting out with baby super easy. The ultra-small fold means it’s amazingly portable; Jet fits easily in car boots or overhead storage racks and is cabin approved for most airlines! Handy.
Updated for this year, the Jet pushchair has a new, ergonomic seat for even better baby comfort, with wider front wheels and improved suspension and you’ll find softly textured weave fabrics, with a tan leatherette handle and bumper bar and stylish matt black chassis.
Jet is suitable from birth to 15kg and we like that the extendable hood offers UPF50+ protection, with airflow ventilation and a pop-out sun visor.
What you need to know:
- Measures in at D18cm W30cm H55cm
- Lightweight at 6.2kg
- Reclines to a lie-flat position
- Freestanding when folded and pulls along suitcase-style
- Protective cover included
- Has a five-point safety harness
- Compatible with the Silver Cross Dream and Simplicity infant carriers (sold separately)
Jet Black will be available from February 21st at Silver Cross and you can preorder now for £275! We’ve heard there are more colours launching April too.