- You’re having a baby but are panicking it will spell the end of your design and style-conscious ways.
- While you’re not averse to high-street buys, you’d love to know more about independent and international designers, brands and retailers serving parents and children.
- You’re eco-conscious and don’t want to fill your house with plastic toys that will end up in landfill.
- You want to discover interesting places to go and things to do with your children.
- You want to wow with your gift choice for a new parent or bundle, but don’t know where to start.
- You’re a retailer or PR trying to keep your finger on the pulse of what’s hot.
- You’re on the lookout for inspiration and tips to help you with designing a nursery, looking stylish in pregnancy or child-friendly holidays and activities.
Fear not! I can help. That’s what we do here at Bambino Goodies. We’ve been taking the legwork out of tracking down cool buys for children and their families for over twelve years and have tempted hundreds of thousands of people with our finds, as well as providing oodles of inspiration. I’m Lucy, mama to Alfie and Kitty, and I’m passionate about family living, design, style and showing support to independent retailers, designers and brands. Bambino Goodies connects a loyal and ever-growing band of followers with well-designed, stylish, practical, playful, and often ethical, buys as well highlighting fun things to do, places to go, things to make and inspiring family living ideas.
With backgrounds in media, publishing and design, not only do we share our finds daily here on the site, but we also love to help wannabe store owners and fledgling brands. To learn more and get your business idea off the ground, get in touch. In December 2014, we took our own advice and branched out into online retail – check out our store Shop Bambino Goodies, packed with goodies, including our BG own label creations.
Want to know more? Keep reading…
Lucy lives happily by the sea in Brighton with husband, Harry, son Alfie (11), daughter Kitty (8) and mischievous rescue dog Cosmo. She has over fifteen years experience as a staffer on glossy magazines, with thirteen of those at Marie Claire. She started coolhunting and writing for Bambino Goodies as a sideline twelve years ago, while pregnant, and never left. A self-confessed word nerd and sub-editor by trade, she’s well versed in using language to sell and market and can spot a misplaced apostrophe from 100 paces. Evelyn Waugh novels and all things 1930s, insect jewellery, cocktails by the sea, Wes Anderson films and camping parties all make her smile.
Find out how to get in touch on the contact page.
Have an idea you think would work on Bambino Goodies or want to advertise? Read our Work With Us page.