We have two pieces of fabulous custom clothing to give away courtesy of Sophie4Sophie!
Like an increasing number of mum’s, Natalie Luffman and her sister created their own clothing line and what’s resulted is Sophie4Sophie, custom made reversible dresses and seriously funk da funk trousers that last for ages because of the way they’re made.
I’ve raved about their fabulous baby pants which are a cross between Flashdance and Fame and will fit from around 6-18 months because of the way they’re made which also let’s you create several looks. The foldover waistband can be rolled up or down to go high waist/low waist and the legs can be rolled up too to get the shorts look. They have circular bum as well that gives the booty some pizazz and also to accomodate cloth nappies without distorting the fabric.
Their reversible pinafore dresses are a new addition which I raved about earlier this week. They can last from around 9 months to 4 years and they go from long pinafore to short pinafore, to a tunic top.
We have 2 prize up for grabs, a dress worth Â£29.99 and the pants worth Â£19.99 for two lucky winners and to win. Each winner will be able to specify their fabrics. All you have to do is tell us:
Which 80s TV programmes do I think the baby pants are a cross between?
Please email your name, address, and the answer to competitions at bambinogoodies.co.uk by 9am Friday 14th November. Don’t forget to add the @ sign.
Terms and conditions
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. CompetitionÂ prize is a Sophie4Sopie dress and pants worth Â£49.98. You will be notified by email if you have won and your details will be passed to Sophie4Sophie so you can arrange your item.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies email newsletter mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If youâ€™d prefer not to be added to the list, please add â€˜no mailoutâ€™ in the subject of the email. Only put ‘no mailout’ in the subject line please.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 14th November, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.