Today’s competition courtesy of Little Green Earthlets, is 2 environmentally friendly prizes of Motherease Trial Kits worth Â£16.50 each!
These kits are perfect for those of you who like to try before you buy. Designed and manufactured in Ontario, Canada, the award winning Motherease nappies are made of really soft brushed cotton terry and are gently elasticated so that no pinching happens and it also gives a leak-proof fit.
Each trial pack includes a ‘one size’ nappy which adjusts with a combination of poppers, an airflow cover 6-12lb (you’ll need to specify the size – see below), and a 1 snap liner, all worth Â£16.50 per pack.
To win one of the two Motherease Trial Kits courtesy of Little Green Earthlets, all you have to tell me:
Where are Motherease nappies designed and manufactured?
Send your name, address, and the answer to bambinogoodiescomp [@] googlemail.com by 4.59pm 28th May 2008.
1. Prize draw is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
2. Competition includes two prizes of Motherease Trial Kits worth Â£16.50 each and you will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. Airflow is the Mother-ease nappy cover with popper fastening and it comes in a range of sizes from tiny newborns to potty training. It’s essential to choose the right size to ensure a leak free nappy system.
Extra small 2.75 – 5.5kg Small 2.75 – 5.5kg Medium 4.5-9kg
Medium Large 9-12kg Large 9-16kg Extra Large 16-20kg
4. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If you’d prefer not to be added to the list, please add ‘no mailout’ in the subject of the email.
5. The winner will be drawn at random on 28th May, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
6. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions