Ooh, someone’s little one is going to getting a nice bit of kit to strut around in! This weekend’s fabulous prize is Â£40 worth of Nanoou clothing courtesy of BG favourite Little Baby Company.
I became an instant fan of Little Baby Company when it launched late last year as it as a haven of well chosen baby products that regularly test my abilities at restraint. Featuring lots of brands from around the world, many of them exclusive, it is definitely one to bookmark if you like your baby gear with an edge.
Little Baby Company have very kindly donated 5 items from Danish brand Nanoou, who have a great range of cotton clothing goodies in distinctive yet simple prints. Designed by former architect, Caroline Gilt-Jensen, her pieces look great together or as separates mixed and matched. The bambino already owns a couple of items and people always ask where I got them from!
One lucky winner can choose the following items in either rose or brown in sizes from 6 months to 3 years:
1 X long sleeve bodysuit
1 X long sleeve t-shirt
1 X short sleeve Bodysuit
1 X short sleeve Tshirt
1 X leggings
Woohoo! All you need to do to win is tell us: What job did Caroline do before starting Nanoou?
Please send your name, address, the answer, preferred colour and size to bambinogoodiescomp at googlemail.com by Monday 13th October at 5pm. Don’t forget the @ sign!
Terms and conditions
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. CompetitionÂ prize isÂ Â£40 worth of Nanoou clothing in either rose or brown and you can choose your size between 6 months to 3 years. You will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies email newsletter mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If youâ€™d prefer not to be added to the list, please add â€˜no mailoutâ€™ in the subject of the email. Only put ‘no mailout’ in the subject line please.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 13th October, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.