Happy Monday on the sixth day in our 12 Days of Christmas Competition celebration! Today it’s all about fashion with luxury shoe brand and kids fashion store Step2wo and Danish superbrand Mini A Ture.
If you’ve ever checked out kidswear in Harvey Nichols, Selfridges or Brown Thomas in Dublin you’ll be familiar with the Step2wo concessions. The London brand designs luxury shoes that are made in Italy as well as selling clothing and shoes from a host of designers from around the world through its concession and online boutique. If you’re looking for shoes and boots that buck the trend of the high street managing to make even school shoes look chic, look no further. In particular, we are loving their boots collection which you will find suit whatever your childs style is whether they’re rocking more classical looks or going for popping brights and prints.
Mini A Ture is where you should head for a mix of high quality chic, offbeat and classic Danish childrenswear in a fantastic colour palette. Renowned photographer Mary McCartney created a range of limited edition t-shirts to support children from the Sunway Childrenâ€™s Home in one of the poorest parts of India. Made from 100% organic cotton and featuring optimistic, loving, and supportive inspired designs, we love the notepad background on them too.
Enter the competition. (popup box will open) Closes midnight Thursday 9th December 2010.
A Quick Guide To How Entering our 12 Days of Christmas Competition Works: You can enter via the entry form for each competition and/or via BG’s Facebook page. If you do the former, you either need to be a subscriber or agree to become a subscriber to one our newsletters, and if you do the latter, all you have to do is hit the ‘like’ button or comment on the entry. If you do both, then obviously you get two entries. There will be some competitions where you do not have to be a subscriber/Facebook member to enter and this will be specified on the relevant competitions.
Check out all the prizes and enter the other competitions.
Terms and conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. 1 prize of a Â£100 voucher to spend at Step2wo and a Mary McCartney for Mini A Ture t-shirt. Entry is via the entry form. You can also enter via the Bambino Goodies Facebook Page. You will be notified by email if you have won and your details will be passed to Fuse Communications so that you get your prize.
3. The winner will be drawn 10th December 2010. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your entry otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
4. By entering you are agreeing to subscribe to or are already subscribed to one of our newsletters, unless you specify that you are a member of our Facebook Page on the form or enter via Facebook. Don’t enter if you do not want to be subscribed!
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.