Fill Your Pants (the site of a fab name and lots of bootylicious real nappies and eco friendly products!) is responsible for today’s giveaway of not one, not two, but three prizes! Yay!
The first is a Baby Legs Gift Set worth Â£19.99. Baby Legs are one of the coolest things I’ve ever come across and the boyf and I sing lots of 80s tunes when the bambino struts around in hers. Anyway…suitable for newborns up to ten years old, nappy changes are a doddle, you can wear them as outerwear or underwear, and they add some serious style cred to an outfit. Available in either a Jack or Jill set.
The second prize is a Green People Baby Care Gift Pack worth Â£12.99, which is a set of their highly popular organic baby skincare products.
The set contains a lavender baby wash, mum and baby moisturiser, baby salve, and chamomile baby wash in 30ml tubes.
The third prize is a Little Green Radicals ‘Give Peas a Chance’ bib worth Â£5. These gorgeous soft bibs are made from fair trade organic cotton and are perfect for the healthy eating campaigner that your little one doesn’t even know exists within!
To win one of these three fabulous prizes from Fill Your Pants, tell me:
Fill Your Pants specialise in selling lots of disposable nappy brands – true or false!
Please send your name, address, the answer plus whether you’d like a Jack or Jill Babylegs set should be lucky enough to win it, to bambinogoodiescomp [@] googlemail.com by 4.59pm 12th May, 2008.
Get a taste of other prizes that I’ll be giving away over the coming days.
1. Prize draw is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
2. Competition includes one prize each of a Babylegs Gift Set, a Green Peoples Baby Care Gift Pack, and a Little Green Radicals ‘Give Peas a Chance’ Bib.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If you’d prefer not to be added to the list, please add ‘no mailout’ in the subject of the email.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 12 May, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email, otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions