In today’s very funky, eco-conscious competition, I have one organic cotton Arabella Miller t-shirt to give away worth Â£13.50! Plus all Bambino Goodies readers can claim 10% off at Arabella Miller until 31st May 2008.
Arabella Miller cotton t-shirts are the first UK printed children’s t-shirts to be certified organic by the Soil Association for both the cotton and the ink. Organic cotton is not only chemical free and better for both the wearer and the growerâ€š but it feels kitten-soft next to your skin – a fabulously luxurious t-shirt. Arabella Miller t-shirts are also cool and funky with bold prints and have a celebrity following.
To win a super fabulous Arabella Miller cotton t-shirt worth Â£13.30, simply visit their website to find out the answer to this question:
â€œHow many seconds worth of fuel remained when Apollo 11’s lunar module landed on the moon?â€
Please email the answer, size (6, 12, 18, or 24 months) plus include your address to bambinogoodiescomp [@] googlemail.com by 4.59pm 22nd May 2008
It goes without saying that the children and the rest of their clothing are not included!
If you can’t wait to try to win a funky organic cotton Arabella Miller t-shirtâ€š then you can take advantage of a great 10% discount offer open to all Bambino Goodies readers until 31st May 2008. Just enter code BAMBINO when you check out at Arabella Miller.
Get a taste of other prizes that I’ll be giving away over the coming days!
1. Prize draw is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
2. Competition includes one prize of an Arabella Miller organic t-shirt worth Â£13.50 and you will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If you’d prefer not to be added to the list, please add ‘no mailout’ in the subject of the email.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 22nd May, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions