We’ve got a fab giveaway courtesy of Fanny from Bebe Cannelle and it’s a first here on BG that we’re giving away a baby sling and it’s worth Â£42.99 – woohoo!
Bebe Cannelle is choc full of goodies that are mostly fair trade or organic, with many of them made by mums. They have slings and clothing for pretty much every size along with handy products for everything from breastfeeding to relaxing.
One of their most popular products is the Alyssa Wrapsody GypsyMama Stretch Wrap which in particular, if you have a newborn or are new to babywearing, is a great buy. Ethically made from 100% cotton with non toxic dyes and hand batiking, it’s really cuddly and soft and can be worn in lots of different ways and it’s even popular with dads. You can breastfeed in it or bottle feed by moving your baby into the wrap across carry position. All in all, it’s a really versatile sling and it’s available in 9 vibrant colours and patterns.
We have an Alyssa Wrapsody GypsyMama Stretch Wrap worth Â£42.99 to give away to one lucky reader. To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is tell us:
The Alyssa Wrapsody GypsyMama Stretch Wrap is made in China – TRUE or FALSE?
Please email your name, address, and the answer to competitions at bambinogoodies.co.uk by 9am Friday 24th October 2008. Don’t forget the @ sign! Please note that it will be in the green colourway pictured.
Terms and conditions
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. CompetitionÂ prize is an Alyssa Wrapsody GypsyMama Stretch Wrap worth Â£42.99. The colour will be the green colourway as pictured. You will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies email newsletter mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If youâ€™d prefer not to be added to the list, please add â€˜no mailoutâ€™ in the subject of the email. Only put ‘no mailout’ in the subject line please.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 24th October, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.