Well colour me cool, today I am giving away a Plastisock ‘Red Things’ Romper and Hat courtesy of The Hedgepig!
Swedish designer Plastisock is supercool and very popular with parents that want their kids to stand out. Their clothes are vibrant with lots of brights and exciting prints designed straight out of childrens imaginations!
Suitable for either sex, the ‘Red Things’ romper has ladybirds, fire engines, tomatoes, and hearts, and is made of 100% cotton with an envelope neck for a nice stretchy fit. The hat is in the same pattern with a drawstring to get the perfect fit.
I have one Plastisock ‘Red Things’ romper and sun hat worth Â£19.49 to give away courtesy of The Hedgepig to one lucky reader, and all you have to tell me is:
What is a Hedgepig? Clue: You need to go to the site here!
Please send your name, address, and the answer, plus specify the size, to bambinogoodiescomp [@] googlemail.com by 4.59pm, 8th May 2008.
Sizes are 0-6, 6-12, 12-18, and 18-24 for the romper and the summer hat comes in 0-1, 1-2.5, and 2.5-4 years.
Get a taste of other prizes that I’ll be giving away over the coming days!
1. Prize draw is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
2. Competition includes one prize of a Plastisock ‘Red Things’ romper and hat in sizes 0-2 years and you will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If you’d prefer not to be added to the list, please add ‘no mailout’ in the subject of the email.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 8th May, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions