We have a fabulous giveaway courtesy of the very cool KÃ¼ster who have given us one of their K2 Highchairs worth Â£99!
The KÃ¼ster K2 Highchair is a beautiful blend of style and minimalism and has been quite a hit with stylish mamas with the likes of Halle Berry choosing one for her daughter Nahla.
Ergonomically designed, it has an adjustable, removable tray, simple folding mechanism, self levelling feet, 5 point harness and even manages to squeeze in a handy but unobtrusive storage basket.
Built to last, you can use it from around 6 months old when your bambino can sit unaided until they’re about 6 years old. You can take off the tray when you want them to sit right up at the dining table to engage fully in family dinners.
It’s really easy to clean so you can wash the harness and the tray can even go in the dishwasher. You can also fold it down if you’re tight on space. All in all, the KÃ¼ster K2 Highchair is a fantastic buy at the RRP of Â£99.
We have one KÃ¼ster K2 Highchair to give away for one lucky reader and all you need to do is tell us:
What is the name of Halle Berry’s daughter?
Please email your name, address, and the answer to competitions at bambinogoodies.co.uk by 9am Monday 24th November. Don’t forget to add the @ sign. Please note that it will be the white KÃ¼ster K2 Highchair pictured.
Find out more about KÃ¼ster who also do gorgeous cotbeds and coordinating furniture, bath toy storage, changing mats and more.
Terms and conditions
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. CompetitionÂ prize is a KÃ¼ster K2 Highchair worth Â£99. The colour will be the white version as pictured. You will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies email newsletter mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If youâ€™d prefer not to be added to the list, please add â€˜no mailoutâ€™ in the subject of the email. Only put ‘no mailout’ in the subject line please.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 24th November, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.