Today’s giveaway is a fabulous Dream Genii Support Pillow worth Â£39.95!
These revolutionary pregnancy and support pillows were awarded Best Pregnancy Product 07/08 by Practical Parenting Magazine. They’re designed to aid restful sleep during those uncomfortable stages of the pregnancy when getting comfortable is difficult.
Unlike other support pillows, the Dream Genii (TM)offers gentle support for your tummy, back, and knees without taking up most of the bed, plus its unique shape encourages you to sleep on your left side. Once baby has arrived, the Dream Genii (TM) can be used as a pregnancy support pillow and fits into the small of your back, whilst the back and tummy supports fold into a cradle for supporting your baby.
Â· Aids restful sleep.
Â· Supports bump, back and knees at the same time.
Â· Encourages maximum blood flow to mother and baby whilst asleep.
Â· Encourages baby to adopt optimum position for birth.
Â· Prevents you from rolling onto your back whilst you are sleeping.
Â· Doubles as a midwife approved feeding support pillow with integral back support.
Â· Dream Geniiâ„¢ is supplied with fully removable and washable white poly-cotton pillowcase
To win your Dream Genii Support Pillow, all you have to do is tell me: Which three parts of the body does the Dream Genii support pillow offer gentle support to?
Send your name, address, and the answer to bambinogoodiescomp [@] googlemail.com by 4.59pm 21st May 2008.
Get a taste of other prizes that I’ll be giving away over the coming days!
1. Prize draw is open to UK and Ireland residents only.
2. Competition includes one prize of a Dream Genii Support Pillow worth Â£39.95 and you will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If you’d prefer not to be added to the list, please add ‘no mailout’ in the subject of the email.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 21st May, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions