Today we have 2 fab prizes of a pair of tickets to The Baby Show and a gorgeous knitted dinosaur with a prize value for each winner of up to Â£42.50 each!
Ah it’s that time of year again. Lots of mums and dads getting under one roof to check out lots of baby gear at The Baby Show. It takes place at Earls Court, London from the 17th to the 19th October and is a good day out if you want to get a feel for baby products, especially things like pushchairs.
Stealing Candy, a recently launched online store selling a gorgeous range of gifts and babywear from brands like ej Sikke Lej, Arabella Miller, Green Eyed Monster and more, will be exhibiting this year at stand B24 and Jo has kindly donated 2 pairs of tickets worth up to Â£31 a pair plus each winner will get the gorgeous knitted T-Rex worth Â£11.50 – did I mentioned he’s been shortlisted for Gift of the Year 2008?
To win one of two pairs of tickets to The Baby Show worth Â£31 a the knitted T-Rex, all you have to do is tell us:
On Stealing Candy’s about page, what did Jo’s son try to get her to buy for her newborn niece?
Please email your name, address, and the answer to bambinogoodiescomp at googlemail.com by Monday 13th October at 9am. Please note that the tickets will be posted out to you and you will need to collect T-Rex from the stand, B24.
Terms and conditions
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. CompetitionÂ prize isÂ two pairs of tickets to The Baby Show worth up to Â£31 each and 2 prizes of a T-Rex worth Â£11.50 each and you will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that. You need to collect the T-Rex from stand B24 when you attend the show.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies email newsletter mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If youâ€™d prefer not to be added to the list, please add â€˜no mailoutâ€™ in the subject of the email. Only put ‘no mailout’ in the subject line please.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 13th October, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.