The 2015 Christmas gift guide continues with the entire BG gang hand-picking their favourite pressies. We’ve already seen Alfie and Kitty’s wishlists so now it’s over to six-year-old Lola, Claire and Phil’s firstborn.
Lola continues to love all things small world so Playmobil and scene-scapes are always a winner. Lola’s stepped away from the vehicles she once loved and is all about the princesses. Thankfully, as much as she loves the tat she’s also drawn towards beautifully designed pieces so I know she’s going to love the Djeco Arty Princesses. We’re thrilled that she’s beginning to read and write independently although she does struggle at times, so fun and interactive books remain on the list. Lego is still a big hit in our house but Lola can be somewhat frustrated by her little brother so the Wilko bargain will be well received. Lola loves all things tech, she’s recently started a YouTube channel and is always asking us to hold her iPod so she can film herself hence the monkey tripod. Lola is so easy to buy for as she likes so much. We have made a decision this year not to buy her a ‘main’ present, she’s not mentioned anything specifically and she has so much already. Here’s what has made it on to the list…
- Djeco Arty Princesses, £6.25-£24.95, Tickety Boo
- Dream Letters, £17, KickStarter
- Monochrome Marbles, £3.95, Shop BG
- Blox Storage Lap Tray, £8, Wilko
- Anorak Magazine Subscription, £22, Anorak
- Playmobil Large Campervan, £19.99, Argos
- Joby Gorillapod Tripod, £14.33, Amazon
- Dolls Scenario Contes Fabuleux, £17.99, Toyella
- BIBI Monocochrome Organic Cotton Dress, £19.49, The Bonnie Mob
- Numero 74 Silver Fairy Wings, £22, Shak Shuka
- Seedling Design Your Own Wizard Wand, £26, Alex&Alexa
- Sewgirl Make Little London, £15, Clothkits
And I wouldn’t be being very authentic if I didn’t tell you she’s begged for Princess Celestia and Midnight Moon to add to her My Little Pony collection…
Lola wears an old superhero t-shirt from Next and an Animalesque headdress from Shop BG.