Not confident with your carving skills? No worries, here are five easy but eye-catching no-carve pumpkin decorating ideas for Halloween.
1. Paint drip (via Hello Wonderful!)
Spray in a colour of your choice, then let the kids loose with squeezy paint bottles.
2. Mummy (via Better Homes and Gardens).
Just googly eyes and bandages or fabric strips required for this suitably spooky design.
3. Unicorn (via Hello Giggles).
Ideal if you have a little one who doesn’t want a scary pumpkin and so simple.
4. Eyeball (via Dream a Little Bigger).
Use glow-in-the-dark paint for additional spook factor.
5. Harry Potter (via Karen Kavett).
Had to include this one for Alfie. I’m sure one of our pumpkins this year will feature something Potter-related! There’s also a fab snitch mini pumpkin.