Natalie writes…In another January ‘subscribe and win’ competition, we’re delighted to have two prizes of fab Bambino Merino sleeping bags to give away worth Â£49.95 each.
Bambino Merino have created a luxurious range of natural babywear made from the finest New Zealand merino wool which is an ecological and pure fabric. Evolved naturally, merino is a renewable resource which is natural, so kind to your child’s skin and is suitable for all climates due to its ability to regulate their temperature. This means they’re kept cool in the summer and lovely and warm in the winter!
It’s easy care so it washes really well and can go in the tumble dryer and its natural elasticity means that they stretch with the wearer and return back to their natural shape.
The sleeping bags are made from pure merino wool and 100% cotton and come in four colours.
We have two prizes of Bambino Merino sleeping bags worth Â£49.95 each to give away!
Don’t forget that there are FIVE competitions in January’s ‘subscribe & win’.
This competition is open to members of the Bambino Goodies mailing lists only. We have two mailing lists – our monthly email newsletter or our daily digest of posts which is sent at around 7pm each day.
If you are not a member of either of our mailing lists, by entering the competition, you are agreeing to subscribe to our monthly email newsletter which goes out on the first Friday of each month.
Terms and conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. Competition prize is two prizes of Bambino Merino sleeping bags worth Â£49.95 each. You will be notified by email if you have won and your details will be passed to Bambino Merino so they can arrange for you to receive your prize.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies email newsletter mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. To enter this competition, you need to be a member of the mailing list. Do not enter this competition if you do not wish to subscribe.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 19th January 2009. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your entry otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. Bambino Goodies has a record of unsubscribes and has taken note of those that seek to abuse the competitions process by entering and unsubscribing straight after. Your entry will not be valid if you have done this on prior occasions or attempt it on this entry.
6. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.