We have another fab prize in our ‘subscribe & win’ December giveaways and this time it’s the cool, calm, and practical Scootababy Baby Carrier courtesy of Slumber Roo, the baby carrier and sling specialist.
The Scootababy Baby Carrier is a hot buy from the USA which you can use with your bambino from 5 months through to 3 years (or around 40lbs).
It’s a hands-free hip carrier with a lightly padded, shaped seat, that distributes weight evenly across your back and shoulders to relieve pressure, particularly those parts that aggravate your pelvis.
It’s one size with a fleecy shoulder for extra support and it has a wide belt with a sliding panel that can be adjusted with one hand to move to where the support is needed. Made from 100% cotton (exterior). Check out our review from last month.
Closing date: 9am, 19th December 2008 – competition closed!
This competition is open to members of the Bambino Goodies mailing lists only. We have two mailing lists – our monthly email newsletter or our daily digest of posts which is sent at 6pm each day.
If you are not a member of either of our mailing lists, by entering the competition, you are agreeing to subscribe to our monthly email newsletter which goes out on the first Friday of each month.
Terms and conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. Competition prize is one prize of an Scootababy Baby Carrier worth Â£66.99. You will be notified by email if you have won and your details will be passed to Slumber Roo so they can arrange for you to receive your prize.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies email newsletter mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. To enter this competition, you need to be a member of the mailing list. Do not enter this competition if you do not wish to subscribe.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 19th December 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your entry otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. Bambino Goodies has a record of unsubscribes and has taken note of those that seek to abuse the competitions process by entering and unsubscribing straight after. Your entry will not be valid if you have done this on prior occasions or attempt it on this entry.
6. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.