Made from robust, recycled cardboard, these brilliant eco-friendly rockets are easy to assemble and can be dismantled for ease of storage if you are a bit short on space. They’re like a blank canvas where you can let your child’s imagination run wild whilst they decorate the rocket inside and out, making the customisation a great rainy day activity for you and your child to participate in together.
Suitable to be used by toddlers from 18 months once they are stable on their feet, their assembled size is 70 x 70 x 170 cm.
We have three prizes of Paperpod rockets worth Â£29 courtesy of Big Green Smile to give away!
Closing date: 9am 19th January 2009. Competition is now closed.
Don’t forget that there are FIVE competitions in January’s ‘subscribe & win’.
This competition is open to members of the Bambino Goodies mailing lists only. We have two mailing lists – our monthly email newsletter or our daily digest of posts which is sent at around 7pm each day.
If you are not a member of either of our mailing lists, by entering the competition, you are agreeing to subscribe to our monthly email newsletter which goes out on the first Friday of each month.
Terms and conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. Competition prize is three prizes of Paperpod rockets worth Â£29. You will be notified by email if you have won and your details will be passed to Big Green Smile so they can arrange for you to receive your prize.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies email newsletter mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. To enter this competition, you need to be a member of the mailing list. Do not enter this competition if you do not wish to subscribe.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 19th January 2009. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your entry otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. Bambino Goodies has a record of unsubscribes and has taken note of those that seek to abuse the competitions process by entering and unsubscribing straight after. Your entry will not be valid if you have done this on prior occasions or attempt it on this entry.
6. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.