We have a beautiful designer silk dress to give away courtesy of Hucklebones.
Hucklebones design gorgeous clothes for girls aged 2 – 4. Ever since we saw their launch, Natalie and I have been lusting over their fabulous creations. Zoe, the genius behind the label, has created the Autumn Winter collection using luxurious fabrics and original prints. The cut of each item is traditional yet fresh bringing alive the unique Hucklebones charm. All of the garments are made from luxury fabrics, designed in London and ethically manufactured in the EU.
As well as the opportunity to win this fabulous dress, Hucklebones are offering Bambino Goodies readers a 5% discount until the 30th November 2008. Just enter the code robin at the checkout to receive your discount.
Up for grabs is one Silk Pleated Waist Dress in this season’s ‘Berry Print’ worth Â£120 for one lucky winner. All you have to do is answer the following question:
What is the name of the genius behind the Hucklebones label?
Please email your name, address, the answer and the dress size (2, 3 or 4 years) to competitions at bambinogoodies.co.uk by 9am Friday 21st November. Donâ€™t forget to add the @ sign. Competition is now closed.
Please note that as of 7/11/08, there is no longer the option for ‘no mailout’ and competitions are only open to members of either Bambino Goodies email newsletter or the daily update of posts list. By entering the competition, you will be automatically entered on to the email newsletter list – this email goes out no more than once a week (moving to fortnightly soon). If you would prefer to get the daily update, please put ‘add daily update’ in your email.
Terms and conditions:
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. Competition prize is a Hucklebones dress worth Â£120. You will be notified by email if you have won and your details will be passed to Huckebones so they can arrange for you to receive your prize.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies email newsletter mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others.
4. The winner will be drawn at random on 21st November, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.