This week’s competition comes from Cosy Shopper who are making shopping trips with your baby an all together much more pleasant experience…
I remember the first time we had to put the bambino in a bucket seat in a trolley, and trying to shroud the seat with her blanket inadequately due to the straps, and cursing the store for the seats being so filthy and hard. Well thankfully, the Cosy Shopper, a seat cover and blanket set for bucket seats on trolleys and infant car seats is keeping your baby germ free and comfortable.
They fit all UK supermarket trolleys and are made from double lined fleece for extra warmth and comfort, and are available in a variety of designs including animal prints with little sticky out ears.
Only launched a year ago, the owner Lisa Penn, a busy mum, has already been shortlisted for the London heats of ITV’s This Morning Mumpreneur competition, and she is another shining example of the increasing number of mums who discover that motherhood creates whole new career and business opportunities.
To win a Cosy Shopper worth Â£24.99, all you have to do is tell us:
The competition appears on BBC Breakfast – True or False?
That is the competition that the Cosy Shopper has been shortlisted for.
Please email your name, address, the answer, plus whether you have a girl or boy so the appropriate blanket can be sent to bambinogoodiescomp [@] googlemail.com by Monday 22nd September at 5pm. Don’t forget to remove the brackets and spaces around the at sign!
Thank you to to The Cosy Shopper!
Terms and conditions
1. Prize draw is open to UK & Ireland residents only.
2. CompetitionÂ prize isÂ oneÂ Cosy Shopper bagÂ worth Â£24.99 and you will be notified by email if you have won and can expect to receive your prize up to 7 days after that.
3. By entering this competition you agree to be added to the Bambino Goodies email mailing list. Your details will not be shared with others. If youâ€™d prefer not to be added to the list, please add â€˜no mailoutâ€™ in the subject of the email.
4. The winner will be drawn at random onÂ 22nd September, 2008. Please ensure that all of the requested information is included in your email otherwise it may be exempt from the draw.
5. No cash alternative will be offered for any prize.
Full terms and conditions apply.