1. Superhero capes and accessories which are 100% cool whilst allowing you child to create their own super hero. Prices Â£5 – Â£25 from Iwishiwasa…
2. Luxury hand finished costumes from New York designers Wovenplay. Gorgeous when teamed with some Baby blochs. Prices Â£19 – Â£119 from Orfeo.
3. If you want your pirate to stand out from the crowd then check out this colouring in costume, you will never see another quite the same. Â£14.99 from Pookie and Peach.
4. Handmade felt bird masks which are bursting with colour. Also available felt superhero masks and felt crowns. PricesÂ â‚¬12 – â‚¬32 from Ateliers Reinette.
5. Frothy, twirly pettiskirts in a whole rainbow of colours. They come in a hatbox style presentation box and are perfect for dressing up, dancing and parties. Price from Â£35 from Angel’s Face.
6. Sequined animal masks in four different styles. A perfect stocking filler at just Â£6.50 from Sparkle & Spin.
7. A classic toy in children’s role play this Selecta Doctor’s kit is made from wood and comes in an adorable carry case. Â£29.95 from VUP baby.
8. Stylish cardboard animal masks by Zid Zid. Choose from elephant, exotic bird, giraffe or lion. â‚¬9.95 from Shak-Shuka.
9. If you’re buying a teepee this Christmas then what better accessory than this magnificent Indian Chief’s headdress? Â£10 from Cox & Cox.
10. A costume right out of the Middle Ages, this knight’s outfit is perfectly styled and ready for action. Â£39.99 from Toyella.